1. Consent to Collect Personal Information
By accepting the following terms and conditions you consent to us collecting personal information about you.
We may use personal information about you for the purpose of providing you with credit, for direct marketing of products, and to enhance services offered by us or any of our associates. The information provided by you will be held by us. You can gain access to the information held about you by contacting us on 1300 882 867. You have the right to request not to receive direct marketing material by advising us at any time. If you do not provide personal information, we may be unable to provide a loan.
You consent that we, and any of our associates (including any of our overseas associates on our behalf) can do any of the following at any time:
- Credit information: Seek and use personal credit information about you to assess an application for credit.
- Landlord information: Seek and use landlord information and rental confirmation from your current landlord.
- Obtain a credit report from credit reporting bodies: Seek and use a credit report about you provided by a credit-reporting agency for the purpose of assessing your application.
- Provide information to credit reporting bodies: Give to a credit reporting body personal or commercial information about you. The information may include identity particulars; the fact that credit has been applied for and the amount; the fact that we are a current credit provider to you; advice that payments are no longer overdue; advice that cheques drawn by you have been dishonoured more than once; in specified circumstances that in our opinion you have committed a serious credit infringement; and the credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- Disclose personal information: Disclose personal information about you as required by law, or to organisations involved in providing credit to you, any of our associates or contractors, or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in our business or assets. This includes disclosing personal information about you to our third party technology provider, Clarilogic, Inc. d/b/a DecisionLogic. of 9820 Willow Creek Road, Suite 310San Diego, CA 92131, who we use to process your application for a loan.
- Use third party account aggregation services: By obtaining from you access to your internet banking, DecisionLogic will access your personal information for the purpose of providing account information to us. We will obtain the last three months bank transactions on the date you apply for a loan, in addition to further bank transactions for a reasonable period after that date, for the purpose of assessing any future loan application. We note that your bank’s terms may prohibit you from sharing your login, so you agree to appoint DecisionLogic as your agent to access your internet banking on your behalf solely for this purposes.
- Customer identification: Disclose personal information about me to a credit reporting agency for the purpose of verifying your identity against the information held on your credit file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.
- Provide information about your loan, which may include personal information, to any introducer including but not limited to the loan term, balance and repayment history.
2. Consent to Receive Contract Documentation Electronically
You consent to us sending you notices and other documents in connection with your dealings with us (“Electronic Communication”) by email or by the member log-in area via our web site.
You understand that upon the giving this consent:
- We will make all notices, statutory disclosures (including the Information Statement and Credit Guide), statements of account, copy of the contract and other documents available for a reasonable period of time in the customers log-in area on our website for retrieval by you, OR we will send you such documents by e-mail or other form of electronic communication;
- If the information is displayed in the customers log-in area, we will promptly send you an e-mail to the e-mail address nominated notifying you that information is available for retrieval from our website and notify you of the nature of that information;
- You must regularly check your nominated e-mail inbox for notices;
- You may withdraw your Electronic Communication consent at any time by contacting us on 1300 882 867, provided you provide a suitable means for us to communicate with you.
3. User Authorisation
You are advised to keep your log-in details private and confidential. Your log-in details are your responsibility and we advise you not to share those details with any party. You hereby acknowledge that any party that accesses your account does so as your agent and accordingly you agree to be bound by any transactions effected through their use of your account.